Friday, February 26, 2010

Good to get back to it

After a battle with laziness, I made myself go running sometime around 5:30 last night. It truly was an epic battle of will. It was a cold run and by the end of it, darkness was creeping in. I felt good to have finished it though.

I can tell a difference in mornings where I wake up after a run and days after no run. The next day after I run, I can tell I have a lot more energy. My usual wake up is that I crawl out of bed and stumble around the house in an effort to get ready for work.

If I've been running, I pretty much wake up instantly. I can get around the house much easier and it is not hard to figure out what I'm doing. That's a huge bonus for me.

I'm not sure if Evan finished his run. He's kind of a hard guy to get in contact with. I'll find out when he shows up to run today.

Saturday is our expected day to finally acquire running shoes. We're going to try to hit the Trak Shak for some professional advice. I want to make sure that my legs don't tear up from running.

No comments:

Post a Comment