Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Do'h

Well it looks as if I'll only be posting three times for the month of August. Strangely enough, I've been pretty good as far as exercise goes despite the fact that I keep forgetting to blog about it.

I've been holding up my lifting plan pretty well and it's starting to pay off. I find myself in much better moods and I wake up much easier. Then again, that could also be attributed to the fact that I've been going to bed earlier. I probably get around 7 hours of sleep on average. People keep saying that I had better get some sleep now, because there won't be much of that when the baby gets here.

Anyways, I'm going to begin running again today. I just had to get this new lifting plan locked down before I could really hit the road again. There's something about running with sore calves that really didn't work for me.

The weight loss is still ongoing. I've noticed that the pounds I gained from vacation have started to peel off. I think running and lifting together should really push me pretty far. I'm hoping to see at least 250 lbs by January.

No comments:

Post a Comment