Friday, June 25, 2010

Why am I hurting so much?!?!

I know that yesterday was a break day and I really don't have much of a reason to blog, but I really feel led to write... and complain.

Good grief, I'm hurting. All I did was run on Wednesday and two days later my feet are driving me crazy. It feels like the bottom of my feet are bruised. I think I may spend so little time on my feet now that they're actually not used to me using them as feet. I really gotta fix that.

Anyways, we got another run today on the treadmill again. Hopefully, this run won't hurt me nearly as bad. It's just a normal old run; no speed, no hills.

Another complaint I have right now is that I have been properly hydrating this week and I've done all my running so far and I've gained weight. I'm pretty sure that it is just because I'm holding on to some of the water, but I just want to see that scale drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment