Thursday, April 1, 2010

Owwwwww some more

So I went ahead and ran with Evan yesterday and that may have been a mistake.

I thought I had rested enough after my very painful Tuesday run, but I'm pretty sure I was wrong. We made it more than halfway through the run before the pain in my lower calf muscles became unbearable. We had to walk it the rest of the way home.

Today, I'm not really hurting that bad. I was expecting the usual sore feet and knee pain, but I actually feel good right now. Regardless, I'm going to make sure that I feel ready to run when Friday comes around and I'm very glad that today is a rest day. I'm hoping to get a little biking in today to keep active, but I cannot decide if that would be a good idea.

I'm still pondering whether or not to do that April 10th 5K. I probably should just stick to my training, but I really want to see if I can beat my current 5K time of 46 minutes and 37 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment