Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Feeling motivated

After a weekend trip tore into my running schedule, I feel pretty good about starting this week.

My wife and I had to go to Athens for her sister's wedding, but I still managed a small run and I got in some strength training for the first time in months. I forgot how good that stuff makes you feel. That little bit has just about pushed me back into a lifting schedule. As soon as I get my older brother a membership to the YMCA, I think we're going to start lifting on our lunch breaks.

Besides the workout I got, I really didn't take too good care of myself. The wedding food was really good and the open bar was a temptation that I did not have to power to refuse. Though, the day after I found myself unwilling to drink alcohol ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment