Thursday, July 1, 2010

What the Crap? II: The Crappening

So the same thing happened yesterday.

Before our scheduled run, I had apprehension towards bringing Evan to the YMCA since they had just informed me that I wasn't supposed to bring guests in on Wednesday night. So, we planned instead to do our hill repeats. It appeared to be a cooler day and I decided we could head out earlier since it was so overcast. About that time, the thunder began again.

I want to be healthy and fit, but I don't care to find myself outside in a thunderstorm. That's just a bad idea. So now I've got Evan trying to get our Mom and Dad to buy him a YMCA membership. That would make it foil proof as to where we could exercise during inclement weather. Now, we just gotta do something about being fat and lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment