Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So tired of hurting

I really am sick of hurting after running. I know there are such things as good pains, but I'm pretty sure this is not the case.

It seems like every two days after I complete a run, the bottom of my feet will get so sore that I can barely stand or walk. It feels as if the bottom of my feet are completely bruised. It tends to go away as the day progresses and is usually at its worst when I wake up in the morning. I have no idea what causes it, but I'm hoping that working through the pain and getting rid of some weight might help. Right now, I'm just sick of it and I really want to get to a place where I just tend to feel good more often than not.

That was all I needed to rant about. Sometimes it just feels good to get the complaint out.

I'm working a weird schedule today, so it looks like I'll be moving my speed run to the front of the queue. I'll have to go to the gym to do this since I'm working at the cooler parts of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment