Monday, March 15, 2010

Back into the routine

Okay, so the flu is completely gone and I'm ready to run again. I can tell that it has really affected my physical ability, but I'm going to push through and get back on schedule to finish my training on time for the Mercedes Marathon.

I'll have to change up some things and I think the first phase of training may get a little harder for me and Evan, but I do believe I can get us back on track despite the last 2 weeks.

Yesterday, my wife bought me a bicycle for my birthday. I was very excited about the cross training possibilities before we bought the bike. Afterwards, I realized that biking around my neighborhood could really get me into shape. Both Katy(my wife) and myself got home severely fatigued with burning quadriceps. I really look forward to biking on my off days from running.

No comments:

Post a Comment