Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Feeling good

Yesterday was my first full run after having the flu and it felt great. Evan and our cousin, Ben, both came running with me and it is always easier when other people are with me.

The best thing about yesterday's run is that I feel great today. I'm not sure how it works, but I find that I have tons of energy when I wake up on the morning after a run. I have to keep this up, because I have really great days at work with all the energy that running gives me.

Today, I was going to start cross training on my new bike that I got for my birthday. That might not happen because my wife started showing signs that she might be getting the flu. I don't know if I can wander off from her if she needs me to take care of her.

Later today, I will figure out how I'm going to rearrange my running schedule. I'll need to jump over an originally planned week and head for a harder one if I want to be running for 30 solid minutes by the middle of May. I'm sure there's some place I can skip.

No comments:

Post a Comment