Wednesday, March 3, 2010

*Sheepish Shrug*

So, I didn't run yesterday either. I know that's really counter productive.

I was very fired up to go running after work and had myself ready to go... until I actually went outside and it was painfully cold.

I know that someone who is training to run a marathon in February shouldn't use the cold as an excuse. It just became apparent that the run was going to be scoring pretty high on the misery scale and I just wasn't ready for it in the mood I was in.

Today, Evan and I will be running and then I'll have to run on Thursday and again on Friday. I think I'll be okay doing that. I know the weather will be warming up, so I shouldn't have too much trouble. My conscience won't let me miss too much running. I'm pretty determined to stick to the schedule and be in shape by the time I get to Phase 2 in my training.

I'm not sure, but I think Evan got his running done. I'll be doing the Thursday makeup run alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment