Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I might just be a runner after all

Yesterday's run felt like a real turning point in two different ways.

First off, I really felt that I needed to run and my drive to get it done was very strong. Evan and I got distracted and didn't get a chance to go running until around 7:00 p.m. At first, we were thinking we would skip and just run on Tuesday, but I really felt like it had to be done on time. So, we got our running clothes on and headed out.

Secondly, running was not hard at all yesterday. Even with the extra minute tacked onto our jogging time, I didn't feel like it was a harder run at all. This might be because of the rest that I got over the weekend, but I'm always eager to attribute anything positive to progress.

Today, I'm going to try to go for a bike ride with my wife so that I can get in some cross training. I might even go to the gym after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment